Friday, August 19, 2011

Attempts of Victim Intimidation.

I received an unbelievable phone call today.

A woman  called me.  She believed I have information on her husbands ex wife.    She believes that the ex wife has said privately that the husband abused her.

She wanted to supeana me to speak against the ex wife in custody court, that the woman spoke of being abused.  And thus attempt to revoke custody of the children from a mother who may or may not have spoken privately about abuse.

I cannot begin to express the rage at this behavior.  The very idea, that if a woman speaks privately of being abused, that she can have her children taken away.

And people wonder why so many women are silent about abuse.  Their children are held ransom.  Women are blackmailed into silence. 

No comments: