Saturday, January 26, 2019

Authoritarian Unrighteous Dominion

One form of Unrighteous Dominion is the use of Authoritarianism to enforce righteousness. Free will is given to us from the event of the creation of our very souls, long before birth. Authoritarianism offends our basic right of self-determination, thus provoking the subjugated against the "good" principle Authoritarianism is used to enforce. Those of us subject to this form of Unrighteous Dominion may either obey because the demand is correct anyway, or rebel because of our offense to force. Thus, in the end, Authoritarianism breeds rebellion against the very good its used to promote. Those who do obey are seen as weak imbeciles, hated and persecuted by the rebels. Thus Authoritarianism destroys all good in the very act of enforcing good. This happens in the home and family, in the schools, and in the Nations at large. The key is, without Authoritarianism how do you teach good things? There are times one in charge must enforce. I remember my first memory at my mother's breast. I felt love, safety, goodness overwhelm me. I obeyed out of love more than fear. As a young mother, I recognized the failure of my pathetic attempts at authoritarian rule over my children. My oldest had an unbreakable spirit. Thus I had to relearn how to work with him. He broke me in and fixed me for his sibs. I had to let go of everything I thought I knew and fly blind. If I could go back to the beginning, you betcha I would be awesome!! That's what grandparenting is for! Anyway, the microsystem reflects the MacroSystem. The family and the nation are the same.

No comments: