Saturday, November 23, 2019

My Shining South Star

I have a female in my life I call my shining south star, among many other names.

She shines bright, and due south.  Anytime I've found myself on the same path, I've double, triple, quadruple checked my compass.

I did spend many years spending time with her in the hopes of redirecting her compass, but it was all of no avail.  She spent more time trying to "correct" my compass.

So when I find she completely disapproves of me, oh honey, I'm good with that.  I've watched her lead many, especially men, to feel good about doing evil.

My Shining South Star

PS She always had this amazing skill of directing you away from a current potential battle, all while whispering words to amplify your hate, malic, self-justification and focus it thus appearing the peacemaker while actually being a hatemonger.

No comments: